Welcome to my newest creation, complete Twilight Sparkle tutorial. This plushie, unlike many others is made to be hugged and played with. Also her head moves.Free Demo version: [link] (it covers stitches part and tail + mane assembly).
Free scaled vectors: [link]
Order full version here: [link]
For only 5£
- complete, more condensed 55 pages guide with photos,
- scaled pattern on 300dpi PNG files with ruler with cm scale (originally plushie is 48 cm high, so they are bigger than A4 page),
- machine embroidery (.dst) files
- sketches to help you out,
- tips and basic knowledge,
- the harder tasks are divided into smaller ones, so everyone can do it,
- I provide full tech support via mail or DA site.
- If you want I can provide you original photos
The tutorial comes in PDF file, the patterns come in 300dpi PNG files, vectors in CDR 9 version compatible and in PNG file, machine embroidery files as .dst files.
You can sell the plushies you make using my pattern. I would be grateful if you mentioned me
Please ask me if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support.