Welcome to my newest creation, complete Rainbow Dash tutorial + patterns. This plushie, unlike many others is made to be hugged and played with. Also her head and wings moves.Etsy link: [link]
For only 5£ (about 8$)
- complete, 81 pages guide with photos,
- scaled pattern on 300dpi PNG files with ruler with cm scale (originally plushie is 48 cm high, so they are bigger than A4 page),
- sketches to help you out,
- tips and basic knowledge,
- the harder tasks are divided into smaller ones, so everyone can do it,
- I provide full tech support via mail or DA site.
- If you want I can give you some original photos
The tutorial comes in PDF file, the patterns come in 300dpi PNG files, and vectors in CDR 9 version compatible.Demo version: [link] (it covers stitches part and tail + mane assembly).
Free scaled vectors: [link]
Etsy link: [link]
You can sell the plushies you make. I would be grateful if you mentioned me
If you have any questions, please ask at:
email@example.com or oblitor.deviantart.com
Thank you for your support.